There are two types of treatment systems, follow the link for more information:
Batch Type Waste Water Treatment Systems
|Batch systems in general:
Flow Through Type Waste Water Treatment Systems
|Flow through systems in general:
- Robust – Built to work reliably day in and day out with no problems.
- Small foot print – Takes up less space in your processing plant.
- Pre-fabricated – Modular systems save you as much as 70% on installation costs.
- Modular – Allows us to pre-test your system on the floor before shipment.
- Touch screen PLC controls – Allows you to consistently treat your effluent to desired levels.
- Options – Should you desire, hook ups can be made from the system to a telephone line or an ethernet card for remote service and software upgrades.
- Simplicity – System start-ups are quick and easy.
- Flexibility – System can be configured to treat either cyanide, hexavalent chrome, heavy metals, or any combination of the three you desire.
- Filter press – Option for an expandable filter press integrated into the system, so sludge volume reduction and disposal is fast and easy.