Part of our Compact Series of pumps, our 1/2” compact pumps feature big performance in a small package. They offer flow rates up to 14.4 GPM (54.5 LPM) and a wide range of material and porting configurations.
- ARO has the 1/2″ ported diaphragm pump.
- Designed to meet your OEM application needs.
- Manufactured for complete corrosion resistance – constructed with polypropylene center body, standard stainless steel fasteners, and your choice of Groundable Acetal, PVDF (Kynar) or Polypropylene casing materials
- Reliability – ARO’s patented ‘Unbalanced’ air valve ensures no-stall operation
- Versatility – Center, End, and Dual Inlet / Outlet manifold configurations for your application needs
- Environmentally Sound – Bolted construction for leak-free fluid handling
- Serviceability – Ease of service through modular design
Muffler: Integral, Included
Air Inlet: (Female) 1/4 – 18 P.T.F. SAE Short
1/2 – 14 N.P.T.F. – 1
Rp 1/2 (1/2 -14 BSP, parallel)
Sound Level: 70 PSI 60 Cycles/Min 75.0 db(A)
Max. operating pressure: 100 psi (6.9 bar)
- Models in kynar (PVDF) 10-12 weeks*
- Polypropylene models if available in the warehouse 6-7 weeks*
*From written confirmation of accepted order of purchase or order of the client.