Part of our Compact Series of pumps, our 1/2” metallic pumps feature big performance in a small package. They achieve flow rates up to 14.4 GPM (54.5 LPM) and offer a wide range of material and porting configurations.
- ARO has the 1/2″ ported diaphragm pump.
- Designed to meet your OEM application needs.
- Manufactured for complete corrosion resistance – constructed with polypropylene or aluminum center body, standard stainless steel fasteners, and your choice of anodized aluminum or stainless steel casing materials
- Efficiency – Simul-Shift™ valve provides ultra-positive, reliable shift signal
- Reliability – ARO’s patented ‘Unbalanced’ air valve ensures no-stall operation
- Versatility – Compact, heavy duty design enables usage in versatile locations including limited space
- Environmentally Sound – Bolted construction for leak-free fluid handling
- Serviceability – Ease of service through modular design
Pump Casing Materials
- Stainless Steel
- PTFE w/ Santoprene backer
- 66073-1 Air Line Connection Kit: contains Piggyback Filter / Regulator, pipe nipple & 5′ section of hose
- 637438 Ported Exhaust Kit
- 93110 Air Motor Muffler
- 76763 Wall Mount Bracket
- 67165-X Cycle Actuation Kit
- 637428 Air Section Service Kit
- 637427-XX Fluid Section Service Kit