Our wastewater treatment chemicals are specially made to remove pollutants, minimize sludge handling and disposal costs, improving effluent quality, and promote water savings and recycling.
You can count on our technical expertise, back up and available expedited delivery system to help you fulfill your waste water treatment chemical needs. Whether your industry is paper, petroleum, steel, textiles, automotive, tanning, food processing, mining, municipal water or municipal sewage treatment, we’ve got your solution in coagulants, powders and emulsions.
Below are just a few of our products . Most emulsions are on the shelf for immediate shipment. If for some reason your exact product is not in stock or not readily available, if allowed to make subsititions of our own comparable ENVIROSOLUTIONS BRAND.
Below are just some of the items available for your review:
This particular list is applicable to the mining industries:
|Tailling Thickening||FL4400 to FL4800 Series||EMA5, EMA10, EM532, EM533||AN910, AN913, AN923, AN934|
|Impoundment Treatment||FL4400 to FL4800 Series|
|Sludge Dewatering||FL4400 to FL4800 Series||EMA5, EMA10, EM532, EM533||AN910, AN913, AN923, AN934|
|Clean Coal Dewatering||FL4400 to FL4800 Series||EMA5, EMA10, EM532, EM533||AN910, AN913, AN923, AN934|
- These applications use an anionic or non-ionic, emulsion- or powder-form, flocculant-grade polymer along with the coagulant-grade product.
- These products are available in GRAS versions
- These products are FDA approved under 21 CFR 173.5
- centrifuge applications, emulsions can be custom-blended to improve floc stability and drainage. Contact one of our resale managers for assistance.
- Steel mill process and waste waters are typically cationic; so anionic or non-ionic polymers with pH adjustments will usually provide good results.
List of chemical products:
In the next video you can see an example of pitcher test with focus in waste water treatment:
We are manufacturers of equipment and machinery for water treatment processes (systems and plants), as well specialized equipment and distributors of chemical products.
For any question or quote you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org